Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ? | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ?

10 points clear of relegation.

That was six points, not three
Very important points. We're definitely mid-table now.

And for those of you who don't like the fact that Rovrum have games in hand, we're 8 clear of Birmingham.
The lads should be pleased, feeling more positive, and less nervous.

Very important points. We're definitely mid-table now.

And for those of you who don't like the fact that Rovrum have games in hand, we're 8 clear of Birmingham.
The lads should be pleased, feeling more positive, and less nervous.
Rotherham don't worry me after that.

Endeavour but little quality.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard. I can see where their 8 wins have come from

Still plenty with games in hand on us, but I'd rather have the points in the bag.

A little bit less pressure on Friday now. We can, and should, go balls to the wall for the win.

Jesus, just looked at our March fixtures!! We do need at least 4 points from Derby and Luton before we go into Watford, Reading, Brentford, Norwich and then Cardiff as the leagues form team first game in April.!

Bit low on quality but plenty of endeavour from everyone. Cafu a bit disappointing this evening wonder if we'll see Garner & Yates on Friday I certainly hope so as I think they will make quite a dynamic duo in their own separate ways. I see Yates was made MOM by Keith Andrews on Sky so another one who actually thinks he's a decent player. Bit of daft reaction from Figuredo late on could have been costly, need to cut those things out.
Another 3 points from a tough game where we needed to match their physicality which now we are able to do where earlier in the season for whatever reason we didn't seem able to.

Phew ... a game that we should have dominated and won easily, ended up in a hard fought one...
Now we can enjoy the Derby game... a game between two midtable teams ...
Second half was poor, especially after we scored...
By the way our goal was offside...if there was VAR would have been ruled out..
And it would be a pen on figs

It's rarely pretty under CH but functional is getting us there.

Today I shall mostly be giving MotM to Christie.

Rotherham have pulled off a few surprises this season, and its easy to see why.

Describing them as physical is an understatement; they have all the subtlety of a Haitian Death Squad.

In games like that you have to go and win the physical battle before you play any football against them, and then it is not always possible.

Christie had a very good game but Joe got the MotM for me

Rotherham have pulled off a few surprises this season, and its easy to see why.

Describing them as physical is an understatement; they have all the subtlety of a Haitian Death Squad.

In games like that you have to go and win the physical battle before you play any football against them, and then it is not always possible.

Christie had a very good game but Joe got the MotM for me
Agree with that, I think the longer games go on without a goal the harder it gets for them