Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ?

you keep watching the wrong games man, he does more than Lolley and more than Freeman and scored more than both, has pace, takes on his man regularly. what else do we judge him on?

When did he do that? Certainly not against Blackburn

That was a pathetic decision from the referee then. The defender completely fucked it for himself and wandered into trouble, just fell over cus he knew we were in and the ref gave it. I hate modern football where keepers and defenders are protected at all costs.

We need to win this game. We have so much more quality that we cannot leave this ground with no points.
I think Rotherham are even worse than Coventry and Wycombe.
The disappointment from our side are again the final third.
Knockart pretty much anonymous, Murray honeymoon is over it seems. Freeman don't know what he brings to the team.
The rest of the team, solid.
Christie is playing a very good game, the Croat, some sweet football. Cafu and Yates a shield. The rest of the defence are coping well.
But we are still 0-0. Results and performances can change in a minute. The longer it takes us to score the more pressure will be polling up and our defence might give way.

The grass is green and the girls are pretty down in paragraph city . I think you should go down there and check it out yourself..

Doesn't matter if Yates stays onside, he misses at least one chance per game from 6 yards out. The kid is possibly a decent CH with a great attitude but he's never a midfielder. Garner on the other hand...
100%. I've said this all season. Shocking midfielder, but has tools to be an excellent CB