Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ?

I get the feeling CH is desperately trying to get him properly fit at which point hopefully he will start to have an impact on games.
so much for not carrying players, Mightens our third highest goalscorer too I think despite playing a bit part so waiting for someone who 'might' be as productive as 'Mighten' seems kinda dumb,

We need to win this game. We have so much more quality that we cannot leave this ground with no points.
I think Rotherham are even worse than Coventry and Wycombe.
The disappointment from our side are again the final third.
Knockart pretty much anonymous, Murray honeymoon is over it seems. Freeman don't know what he brings to the team.
The rest of the team, solid.
Christie is playing a very good game, the Croat, some sweet football. Cafu and Yates a shield. The rest of the defence are coping well.
But we are still 0-0. Results and performances can change in a minute. The longer it takes us to score the more pressure will be polling up and our defence might give way.

Ryan Yates is the worst header of a ball since Nathan Tyson, which is frustrating seeing as he always seems to be the one on the end of every cross we put in.

Don’t forget he’s young Ryan Yates (even though he’s only a few months less than Worrall) so even though his sole positive is being a mobile wall, his “youth” is an acceptable reason for his League Two levels of ability.

you keep watching the wrong games man, he does more than Lolley and more than Freeman and scored more than both, has pace, takes on his man regularly. what else do we judge him on?

While i agree, he is still inexperienced. A fit and firing fatman should be an asset. We've clearly gone out to give some a rest.

Don’t forget he’s young Ryan Yates (even though he’s only a few months less than Worrall) so even though his sole positive is being a mobile wall, his “youth” is an acceptable reason for his League Two levels of ability.

Semi-mobile wall.

I can't fault his attitude or commitment but his quality isn't nearly enough for midfield.

we're competing well and its a tough competetive game so think some of the comments are ott as usual. Will be a well earned point the way I see it