Match Thread: Rotherham United v Lincoln City | Page 22 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Rotherham United v Lincoln City

Imho Best league performance under the Cowleys... properly up against it for 30 mins and came out looking the superior side.. to a man a fantastic effort.

Mad how that free kick routine worked for us, then it was job done with Andersons free header from the corner.

This is one of my favourite Cowley victories. It lays the ghost of that horrible, horrible game against Rotherham in our relegation season when I left at 5-0 down in utter disgust and despair, knowing that we were doomed.

Thank you, Danny and Nicky and the players for putting that horror show finally to rest.

This is one of my favourite Cowley victories. It lays the ghost of that horrible, horrible game against Rotherham in our relegation season when I left at 5-0 down in utter disgust and despair, knowing that we were doomed.

Thank you, Danny and Nicky and the players for putting that horror show finally to rest.

Thats almost a positive post, like away wins at Rotherham, one in every 62 years.

Left that game at 5 0 too, left a few early that season, especially in the run-in, they were a disgrace.