Match Thread, Preston N.E. v Forest, we must do better. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Preston N.E. v Forest, we must do better.

Wholesale changes for thd Cardiff game:
Smith
Jenkinson, McKenna, Soh, Bong/The Cypriot if he is still here
Lolley, Arter, Yates, another, Mighten
Swan, Taylor

Wonder what will happen with knockaert, surely we haven't got the money to buy him even at half what Fulham paid he's not been great but better than our own wide players. We are so poor in the final 3rd the crossing today was criminal, Grabban kept coming too deep to get involved then no one was in the box and no one looks able to have a shot from outside the box.

If we can get a number 10, put Cafu in Yates role, than Knockearts position is irrelevant because we have Lolley and Ameobi.

We definitely need a number 10 and a bit of creativity at the side of Sow, I think Cafu could do that better than Yates.

Knockeart for all his tricky moves, hes not a team player. Send him back

If we can get a number 10, put Cafu in Yates role, than Knockearts position is irrelevant because we have Lolley and Ameobi.

We definitely need a number 10 and a bit of creativity at the side of Sow, I think Cafu could do that better than Yates.

Not convinced Ameobi is playing for anyone other than Ameobi either at the moment

If Freeman can get fit he hopefully can do the number 10 job, still need a quality wide option if our 2 can't find any form we are a bit stuffed.

Because of his long legs and languid style it appears he can't be arsed, but if you notice his overall contribution, he puts in his fair share of defensive cover as well.
Shame he can't find his shooting boots. Seems there is too much pressure on him to score, as no other bugger will. Needs another goal threat to be in the team with him.

Wonder what will happen with knockaert, surely we haven't got the money to buy him even at half what Fulham paid he's not been great but better than our own wide players. We are so poor in the final 3rd the crossing today was criminal, Grabban kept coming too deep to get involved then no one was in the box and no one looks able to have a shot from outside the box.

I thought Knockheart looked a bit better today; he was disciplined in the main.

There are two factors which will make him affordable, assuming we want him:

Knockheart will only have a year remaining on his contract come June which means his value plummets.

Fulham will probably get relegated and will want his wage off of the books.

I would not be surprised if Fulham attempt to include a permanent move as part of a loan extension.

Yates has been our best midfielder, not a high bar granted...

"..because the same 11 every week is delivering absolutely nothing."

Nothing apart from a FIVE game unbeaten run and NINE points.

How many wins chap? How many goal scorers? They’ve been the same 11 that also put us in this position and producing the same dog shit performances week in week out. Can’t quite comprehend how you continue to defend it.

How many wins chap? How many goal scorers? They’ve been the same 11 that also put us in this position and producing the same dog shit performances week in week out. Can’t quite comprehend how you continue to defend it.

That is the only metric we can be judged on at the moment, and that will continue to be the case until we are safe.