Match Thread - Plymuff Home | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Plymuff Home

After the match NC said both CJ and Virtue were out for the rest of the season!
both wont be big misses, we have been performing well with JG going down the line , so long as other injured come back and we dont lose any more of the squad.

agree Pete, Matt goes under the radar, the two we will miss him the most is slumberland as we wont have Embleton either.

Real game of two halves wasn't it? We were crap first half and they really targeted Thorniley (despite the stop gap job he's done, you can see why we want rid... he's a left footed Ryan Edwards). Made Hardie look like a world beater. They should have been more than one ahead at half time.

Thought we were dominant second half, but didn't manage to kill them off. I don't think we can begrudge them a point though.

Found it bizarre they were allowed to play Jephcott despite him being on international duty and yet we couldn't play Ballard who I don't think played the other night?

I've only just calmed down after that display by KK yesterday.
He is lazy coming back.
Twice first day he was jogging back after we lost the ball and it opens up our defence to a 2 on 1 on the wings.
That airshot from 6yds out near the end was criminal but how the chuff did their RB go all the way from defence left him standing to equalise?
6pts dropped in injury time now recently.
It's sickening.

Real game of two halves wasn't it? We were crap first half and they really targeted Thorniley (despite the stop gap job he's done, you can see why we want rid... he's a left footed Ryan Edwards). Made Hardie look like a world beater. They should have been more than one ahead at half time.

Thought we were dominant second half, but didn't manage to kill them off. I don't think we can begrudge them a point though.

Found it bizarre they were allowed to play Jephcott despite him being on international duty and yet we couldn't play Ballard who I don't think played the other night?

Thorniley, yet another fantastic signing :clap: