Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 34 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

Can’t quite believe that
What’s going on with our game management it’s like no one is taking a decision on without considering consequences
How on on earth have we lost that
And I’ll add I can’t recall the last time the keeper made a decent save
After about 75 minutes when Johnson smacked one towards the top corner

Other teams are certainly using more subs than us and the late conceding of two goals is surely related to that. In M.A I trust, but the start and end today were not good enough to warn a point.

We didn't turn up until we scored, they took advantage and scored twice prior to that.

From when they scored their second for quite some time we were the better team, and got two penalties and scored them both.

Then, we managed to throw it away.

We don't have game changers on the bench. The first XI changed the game then we concede two stupid goals at the end.
how does he know? they dont get a game. Plymouth used 5 and seemed to change the momentum. we were totally on top, but 5 fresh players for them seemed to give them enough energy to put us under pressure.

Have to remind ourselves not to get too high when we win and not too low when we lose as angry as that result makes me feel. Turning point was the hopper chance at 3-2. Not blaming him at all for the result but that goes in and I think we comfortably see it out. Gonna be a tough slog game to game now. We can't even help by chanting and getting behind the team just have to helplessly watch on a screen it's so frustrating. Can't believe how naive we were giving the ball away for their last goal AHHHHHHH need to breathe and focus on to Tuesday

That was so harsh on us. I thought a draw was going to flatter them and then they score again. We were great going forward but Hoppers open goal miss was such a turning point. At the end I was shouting at Tayo, don't bloody lose it there and he did. A shame and he didn't deserve that but he does takeachanceortwoin dangerous areas. As for Grants injury well it looked bad. I hope it doesn't derail our season. Totally gutted.

I didn't think we sat back. We kept looking for more goals. Plymouth's equaliser was only their second attempt in the second half.
Agreed - we slowed the pace of the game down, which is different, but were still looking to get forward without being too gung ho. Once Plymouth equalised, their tails were up and finding more energy.