Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

Perhaps jump on the post where someone said "Game over?" at 2-0, too? Otherwise, don't jump on my posts.

Just to follow this up. I've had a quick browse of the posts before mine. If you're going to jump on what you consider a negative post, do it to everyone, not just one poster.

Well a very mixed bag of a first half. Terrible first 15 for us but really good reaction and played quite well for the remainder.
Plymouth working very hard as well.
Entertaining game all in all and there will be goals in the second half

A very poor first 15 with poor movement and some terrible balls. However we have gradually hauled ourselves back and that was a superb finish from McGrandles. Really need to keep up the tempo and try and get the equaliser quickly. If we do we still have a great chance of taking the three points. Come on lads 👏👏

We started poorly but have been the better side since. The ref today is poor. They should be down to 10 for 2 pushes on Brenna. Poole was been whacked by the same player twice - both were yellows, yet somehow hasn’t been booked.

There's something not there at the moment.
There is a lot not there ..... defensively we look very shaky, Poole is no Eyoma for sure.

We've come back into it, mainly thanks to Scully's efforts, and the Argyle commentary is excellent.

HT.. Crap start - again - but we’ve played really well and could easily have equalised with tone or two decent chances created. You’d think by now they would have worked out a way of staying tight while Bridcutt is out. Next goal could be critical. If Argyle get it we will be up against it. If we get it I reckon we’ll go on to win. They have a stronger bench though.

Just hope that we turn up in the first 2 minutes, get into the opponents half in the first 15 minutes and don't concede in the first half.
Maybe I'm being a bit picky, but we never seem to start really well. Saying all that, I look forward to away games on a decent pitch without a galeforce wind.
Come on you Imps!
One out of 2 ain't bad. We're are always battling uphill from behind. Just making things extra difficult.
Wait till they bring on their striker substitute. We need to equalise quickly. Hope MApp gives them a rocket!

More goals in this
Need to get some shots on goal as they are filling the box up on crosses
We are shocking at starting games tho and really shoot ourselves in the foot

good and bad. awful start. werent awake for that early cross into the box. and a gaping hole in the midfield allowed them to score the 2nd. Palmer looks like he's lost a lot of confidence. distribution not good. the good news, we were back to playing some lovely crisp passing football there for the last half hour. nice movement. scully, johnson, Poole mcgrandles, edun and grant all involved. if we carry on like that we have to score an equaliser. can we get 2? stay tuned.

This team hasnt performed well the last 3 games but we still stick with it, Grant playing CDM does not work, he needs to play higher up pitch. Also Johnson in Midfield also isnt working. So much for a reaction today

Yes, Johnson could be a good impact sub because his form has dipped along with several others and probably needs a rest.