Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 18 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

Another lesson in how cruel football can be.

Plymouth one set piece goal that’s gives them the advantage and then a stunner. We’re a better team than Plymouth but we’ve lost. That’s football. It’s rubbish. See you all Tuesday.

More like our shots going straight at the keeper rather than the keeper making any outstanding saves.

A worry where the goals are gonna come from.

We needed to score , until that happened Plymouth did not need to come out of their shell. It's how we have won some games this season - get the first goal get bodies in and in front of the box then pick your moments to attack. Goals change games , etc

Not really getting some of the comments on here. Out of the three away games, overall this is the best we’ve played and I’m trying to work out which of our prolific scorers we chose not to play who would have made the difference.

Come on Jules .It might have been a frustrating game to watch but I am merely lampooning the angst that many are exhibiting today on this site....that my friend is the over reaction .Its not come from me .

I don't think people have been that bad tbh, being disappointed is natural - winnable cup tie. If you're just going to do that at every semi-negative comment it's just annoying haha

Terrible .Heads should roll .Is MA safe? Is it time to change things? How much more of this dross are we expected to take

Ha, I was only making a point about one element of our game today ;).

I actually think we've played well and there are positives in this defeat - Gotts has done well, Tayo has looked bright in midfield. No fingers pointed anywhere from me, just frustrating in the final third!