Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

We was very clinical at the start of the season, now we get in the final third and we don't know what to do with it. We can not score from open play

We was very clinical at the start of the season, now we get in the final third and we don't know what to do with it. We can not score from open play

Either Montsma from a set piece or a Grant penalty, that's about it to be fair! Has worked so far...

If we have the dosh we need a finisher in the team - says it all when your leading scorers are a midfielder and a defender

You say undeserved, but we literally couldn't hit the back of a Renault espace.

If you can't at least challenge the keeper you don't deserve to be a head.

It was their second chance, maybe third at most.

We have created far more and not scored, so based on that, the scoreline is harsh in my opinion.

It's a bit disappointing just meekly going out in cups as it's then hard to justify if you finish 11th and might have finished 12th had you had some more tired players for the next league game. I guess Wigan aren't even in it now

It's a bit disappointing just meekly going out in cups as it's then hard to justify if you finish 11th and might have finished 12th had you had some more tired players for the next league game. I guess Wigan aren't even in it now

This is completely it. If we finish near the playoffs then fair enough. However, I'm not sure that is going to happen (yes I know we started well).

I can't pretend to know loads about sports science or fitness, but find it interesting that travelling all the way to Plymouth and playing 30 mins is that different to playing 60 mins? Be interesting to know the effect on conditioning.