Match Thread - Nottingham Forest V Norwich | Vital Football

Match Thread - Nottingham Forest V Norwich

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
nottingham-forest-vs-norwich.jpg

If none of you sick vile pseuds do a match thread by 9am, I will do one.

Unless of course you prefer to wait for that small fella to do his.

Bonjour!

Pretty sure his holiness has a better win ratio. Let's hope this has not jinxed us.

Not too much more important than football but on the anti brexit march today. Fooked off cos I could've been watching us get all 3 points with a Dias wonder goal.

Care less about performance today- all about the points.

A lot of expectation from supporters since the Boro win so it would be great to carry that on and build the momentum to take us to the top two. However if we lose or draw today it won't mean that we've had it and are just a mid table team.
I know people pay there money and have the right to moan at a match but when the first misplaced pass is greeted with an audible groan, the opposition must just love it.
Two good sides out there today, but I think (hope) we'll just be just the better and win 2-1.

Sorry lads. Had a stinker of a day and can't go to the game either.

I cant add to this, ive got far too much on with work

OKD

I can’t see why it’s taken so long to get a permit.

Mind you we are yet to see Jacob or tachtsides...they’ve gone all khashoggi on us

Another game with Watson and Colback, with fox at the back. Surprise surprise, another 2 goals conceded. Dawson and gueddy arguably our best two players on the bench. Clean sheets get you promoted.