Match Thread - Marine AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Marine AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup

Result?

• Win

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An expected finish, I expected him to do better with the chance at the end, but the outcome was rather poor.
You do make me smile . He scored a hat trick ! Did you notice .
The chance at the end , he controlled an awful Bale pass , turned and put it just wide . Nobody else got into the box for us .
It was in the 92 nd minute .
I thought he played a great game .
It’s a shame you can only highlight a miss at the end .
Never mind

Last edited:
You do make me smile . He scored a hat trick ! Did you notice .
The chance at the end , he controlled an awful Bale pass , turned and put it just wide . Nobody else got into the box for us .
It was in the 92 nd minute .
I thought he played a great game .
It’s a shame you can only highlight a miss at the end .
Never mind

And you watch the games but miss so much of the details. My grandma could have scored the two tap in goals. Lol. I guess you don't have the awareness, as CV showed with the chance at the end, to see the alternatives. Bless!

And you watch the games but miss so much of the details. My grandma could have scored the two tap in goals. Lol. I guess you don't have the awareness, as CV showed with the chance at the end, to see the alternatives. Bless!
What I did see is that he was in the right place at the right time , making the runs that gave his fellow players the chance to make a pass from which he could put the ball in the net and thus score a goal . Not just once , but time and time again .
Or do you think he just stood in the same place and the ball just bounced to him by chance ?
I wonder how you think he was able to score his first fwo.
Wasn’t that a lovely pass from Dele Alli to set up the first goal .

I thought Alli played well , did you ?

Didn’t Vinicius react well to the horrible bounce of the ball as it came toward him , wasn’t that quick footed of him to regain control , take it around the keeper and put it into the net , just like your grandma would have done .( what a ridiculous statement that is )
He also showed Spatial awareness , quick reactions , ball control , desire to win the ball whilst being hemmed in by three defenders, deftness in turning and nimble mindedness to assess where the ball was , how it was going to bounce , where the goal keeper was , where the goal was , and the skill to put the ball , at the correct speed and height with enough velocity to go over the reach of the keeper and drop into the back of the goal . Within seconds .
All on a pitch where the ball never bounced truly .
But let’s not allow a lot of skill to get in the way of your negativity.
let’s not give credit where it’s due , to produce that sort of performance on a wet and cold Sunday night , playing on that surface , after getting changed in a club Bar room , and being faced by players that were more likely to kick him , than the ball, because they were naturally slower, and far less gifted .
He missed one chance in the ninety second minute of a match where he did not stop making runs , throughout the game , and you have to highlight it .
Priceless .
Then you have the temerity to say what you think I see and challenge my awareness .
You do make me smile . :rofl:

What I did see is that he was in the right place at the right time , making the runs that gave his fellow players the chance to make a pass from which he could put the ball in the net and thus score a goal . Not just once , but time and time again .
Or do you think he just stood in the same place and the ball just bounced to him by chance ?

Didn’t Vinicius react well to the horrible bounce of the ball as it came toward him , wasn’t that quick footed of him to regain control , take it around the keeper and put it into the net , just like your grandma would have done .( what a ridiculous statement that is )
He also showed Spatial awareness , quick reactions , ball control , desire to win the ball whilst being hemmed in by three defenders, deftness in turning and nimble mindedness to assess where the ball was , how it was going to bounce , where the goal keeper was , where the goal was , and the skill to put the ball , at the correct speed and height with enough velocity to go over the reach of the keeper and drop into the back of the goal . Within seconds .
let’s not give credit where it’s due , to produce that sort of performance on a wet and cold Sunday night , playing on that surface , after getting changed in a club Bar room , and being faced by players that were more likely to kick him , than the ball, because they were naturally slower, and far less gifted .
He missed one chance in the ninety second minute of a match where he did not stop making runs , throughout the game , and you have to highlight it .
Priceless .
Then you have the temerity to say what you think I see and challenge my awareness .

Half a dozen paragraphs of waffling rubbish and you're still missing the point. Priceless.

Priceless .
If I could give a double, triple or quadruple like for this I would. So very well said Walt.