Match Thread: Lincoln City v Swindon Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Swindon Town

Wrong footed us all again with Edun on the bench. Seem to be on rotation with full backs now.
Hope we can get in front and potentially the 3 50/50 lads can be subbed.

Just watching the montage of goals by Tom Hopper on Matchday Live. Pretty impressive, I fancy him to get another tonight

Hopper's goal at Wigan was the best I've seen yet from him. He has got better and better as the season has gone on. Does a terrific job in defence too.
Probably none of us expected him to be the main striker when he joined, but he's earned his place totally. And a Lincolnshire lad too.

Hopper's goal at Wigan was the best I've seen yet from him. He has got better and better as the season has gone on. Does a terrific job in defence too.
Probably none of us expected him to be the main striker when he joined, but he's earned his place totally. And a Lincolnshire lad too.

He's certainly come a long way since his film premiere with James Pearson and Adam Smith.

5 of the next 7 against teams below us...
our home v away record is skewed by the counter fact that we have already played all but one of the top teams at home.

oxford, posh, sunderland, (Ipswich and charlton) still to play away, which might well balance out the home/away records.

Isn’t everyone below us? 🤣🤣