Match Thread: Lincoln City v Sheffield Wednesday | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Sheffield Wednesday

DC interview on Radio Lincs with Rob Makepiece later, if not on live , it'll be on the Hope and glory podcast thing.

As I said on the match thread - not keen on the new penalty area goal kick routine at all. Fraught with danger. Bang it long.

Thought Jack Payne looked an excellent prospect today, a classy terrier in the centre of midfielder.

I agree with a lot of Notty Imps updates. What’s is the point playing the the ball out to the centre backs when they are already being put under pressure from a forward eight yards away. Understandable if there is no pressing from the opposition, but for me madness if the they are a few yards away from you.

Again we allowed players to get shots off from 20 odd yards away, and conceded and twice they hit the woodwork from distance, reminded me of Mr.Chairs party at the bank last season, along with a few others that scored from distance around the same sort of time in the season.

Bloomin eck whats going on stop messin and get up to the big lad!

Listening to the DC interview I don't think you need to be Poirot to work out who he wants in on loan