Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United

Wonder what the viewing figures for iFollow will be tonight? Being mid-week, it will have a few staying in their armchairs to watch, but bound to attract some that wouldn't have gone anyway. It's also the only game on tonight, so may attract a few neutrals too.

(The only game in League 1 anyway).

Just me, maybe, but I couldn't see an option to buy a Video Pass when checking earlier?

(Mind you, might be lousy browser on work laptop)

Last edited:
Been a while since we beat them hasn't it. 1999 maybe.
Seem to remember an opening day win against them at the Bank. Lee Philpott scoring one. Not sure if that was the last win. We certainly owe them one.
Are they still land of the giants?

Well their forward Michael Smith is about 6 foot 4.

Just me, maybe, but I couldn't see an option to buy a Video Pass when checking earlier?

(Mind you, might be lousy browser on work laptop)

Looks like I can, I think it's only Sat afternoons where it's not possible?

Wonder what the viewing figures for iFollow will be tonight? Being mid-week, it will have a few staying in their armchairs to watch, but bound to attract some that wouldn't have gone anyway. It's also the only game on tonight, so may attract a few neutrals too.

Can see the armchair fans ignoring Man U at 5:45, Chelsea at 8 or Bayern v Barcelona!

I'll probably watch on iFollow, and I wouldn't normally schlep up to Lincoln, so I won't be taking from the potential attendance.