Match Thread: Lincoln City v Portsmouth | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Portsmouth

Feel like I say this every week, but I would take a draw. Our lack of goal threat and tendency to concede at least one goal doesn't fill me with confidence! Would love back to back clean sheets though!

and home club has the descression or not to allow.

Pleased I'm not the only one who remembers this caveat, Salford. Every time it's been mentioned on here since the summer, the response has been that all midweek games will be available to watch. But not necessarily so.

Although it's probably a moot point since it's likely they will all be available.

Docking you a point for mis-spelling discretion though.

Do they still live in Burton Waters or have they sold up & moved south?

They never lived at Burton Waters.They lived in uphill Lincoln just off Newport.
They were renting 2 properties next door to each other.
Packed up and moved away at the beginning of August.

They never lived at Burton Waters.They lived in uphill Lincoln just off Newport.
They were renting 2 properties next door to each other.
Packed up and moved away at the beginning of August.
The colosseum? The posh development? Million pound a piece some of them!

I fear the high ball into the box most of the time and that’s when we have Jackson playing alongside Montsma, we need to not give away stupid free kicks or corners which puts us under pressure.

Huge chance for Freddie, hope he takes it.

Raggett and co charging in onto corners and free kicks … yikes.
looking forward to seeing what draper can do against them at the other end though.
bishop will probably get the short straw (yet again) and be shunted out of position.
jackson very rarely plays two games on the bounce does he?

looking forward to it, but have cleared plenty of space behind the sofa just in case.
+ absolut vodka-tonic should help. Uti.