Match Thread: Lincoln City v Portsmouth | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Portsmouth

Only eyoma (not currently on the form he was in jan) and mcgrandles (not currently on the form he was in jan) surviving from the win last time we played them. + a slim chance of Jackson and/or scully playing.

No palmer, Edun, walsh, bridcutt, grant, johnson, hopper. Rogers came on as sub and scored. That adds up to a big chunk of quality missing. Plus we were at the top of our overall team form around the time we played them in that win.

time for the new faces to put in a performance, and become the new heroes? Uti

Nicky is more volatile isn't he from memory.
Think we have 5th or 6th best defence and 5th or 6th worst attack.

Big loss missing Bridcutt tonight, if Morell is as good as he was when he played for us and was excellent for Wales at the same time, Mcgrandles will have a busy night.

Given MA press conference yesterday with injuries I would happily take a draw.

Made it by 17:20. Stagecoach service is getting worse. Clearly need to improve their recruitment drive.
The problem is unless they are recruiting experienced bus drivers, all new drivers need to go through 12 weeks of training; this will be an ongoing problem into the New Year!

ifollow video pass now open to all. I live in Lincoln and can't attend, so have paid my tenner to watch, having been resigned to listening to Radio Lincs. I'm sure 2 days ago this option wasn't available. I'm confused, but happy!

Was going to watch at home but I'm off for a Ruby with some mates instead. Not sure if I should keep an eye on the score or not. :hmmm:

ifollow video pass now open to all. I live in Lincoln and can't attend, so have paid my tenner to watch, having been resigned to listening to Radio Lincs. I'm sure 2 days ago this option wasn't available. I'm confused, but happy!

Was always open bought my pass days ago.