Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United

No Ward for them - good for us. (Anyone else surprised at how well he's gone on to do after his loan spell with us?)

I might have been tempted to start with Rogers in the Hopper role, but guess he has only been here 5 minutes. Will be interesting to see if he gets some minutes today and how we cope without the ball sticking up top without Tom.

My fear was Grant would be one of those missing, so pleased to see he's ok. Will miss Walsh, Hopper and Harry but still a strong starting line up with options off the bench

Think Hopper is a miss in a game where we might face a press and occasionally want to get up field quicker. Scully hopefully at his best today

Lewis can’t get a game even when we only have 17. Think he is being saved to go out on loan again... not going to play again for us is he.

Morning all. Looking forward to this one. Always good games against Posh. Hopper will be a miss but I can see that front three interchanging quite a bit to upset their defence, then Rogers to get half an hour come second half.

I might have been tempted to start with Rogers in the Hopper role, but guess he has only been here 5 minutes. Will be interesting to see if he gets some minutes today and how we cope without the ball sticking up top without Tom.

From the show reels I have seen of him, he tends to play on the left side of midfield and come inside, rather than play as a centre-forward. I think that is why we see Scully taking over from Hopper - he is the only natural centre-forward we have fit.