Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oxford United | Page 26 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oxford United

Jeez! Reading Mrs Robinsons comments in the Oxford Mail it seems he was squealing to the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (!?) all Sat Sun and today to get this geezer off. Ref was useless all match. Blah de blah!. Studs up lunge, should have been at least a yellow.
We all have to be very kindly to Scousers as they are the most shockingly treated race in the U.K.

I am gobsmacked that has been rescinded. To me that looked a straight red all day long. And yes, if it was an Imps player that committed that foul I would say the same.
I reckon Robinson must have some revealing photos of someone who makes the decisions.

Unbelievable. Stupid decision. I agree there was no intent, Harry was just travelling too fast for him and he was just very late. But Harry was taken out, he's already on a yellow and it's reckless. How can they possibly come to the conclusion that a sending off is not warranted on the technicality that it wasn't a straight red. Makes a bit of an ass of the law. They don't usually go out of their way to retrospectively change ref's decisions, even when they've dropped a bollock, which wasn't the case on this occasion.

Unbelievable. Stupid decision. I agree there was no intent, Harry was just travelling too fast for him and he was just very late. But Harry was taken out, he's already on a yellow and it's reckless. How can they possibly come to the conclusion that a sending off is not warranted on the technicality that it wasn't a straight red. Makes a bit of an ass of the law. They don't usually go out of their way to retrospectively change ref's decisions, even when they've dropped a bollock, which wasn't the case on this occasion.
Maybe he was stamping his feet so loudly that his dad told him to ask his mum?