Average points per game: 2.17
Win percentage: 63.8%

Cups & play-offs:
P16 W10 D5 L1 F30 A18
Win percentage: 62.5%

TOTAL HOME GAMES:
P74 W47 D20 L7 F140 A71
Win percentage: 63.5%

That is a remarkable record - lost just 6 in 58!

Thought Newport were effective, but limited if that makes sense. As previously mentioned they played like we played before we evolved - very little passing of the ball, getting it in the box at every opportunity and waiting for chaos to ensue. They did put us under pressure but created little and had we not gifted them the goals due to dodgy keeping they’d not have scored. A team of honest triers but little quality.

Amond and Matt have 17 between them and look a very good front pairing but after that no one else has more than 3 for them.
Pipe is still a bit of a thug, their no.5 was a bit one too, the no.42 looked promising but his end product let him down too often but their biggest let down was their keeper IMHO his distribution was terrible and his positioning wasn't the best either.
Good news for us though.
If we'd played and beaten Yeovil we could already have 50 points at half way through the season, we had 49 at halfway two years ago and we all know what happened then!
Merry Christmas to you all and up the mighty Imps!

The second wasn't dodgy keeping as such just an absolutely woeful pass to Shackell, pity as he made some good saves.
I didn't see his mistake for the second at the time as someone in the row was returning to their seat, just saw the goal going in!
Definitely should have come out and claimed the ball for the first he'll learn from it and get better.

Still very confident of automatic promotion - think the Christmas/New Year run will be telling. I really think there’s a good chance of another 9 points coming our way from the next 3 matches. let’s see where we are on New Years Day evening...UTI

85 points was what I thought would get us a top 3 finish.
We have 47 from 22, so another 38 from 24 should do the job.
Although the way things are going we could easily get 100!

85 points was what I thought would get us a top 3 finish.
We have 47 from 22, so another 38 from 24 should do the job.
Although the way things are going we could easily get 100!

With the form of Bury, Mansfield, Colchester, MK and us I think we may well need more than 85 points for autos!

This was the league table after New Years fixtures last year. Us and MKD will have played one less and Mansfield two less.

24054879-DDD4-4225-A240-EF6BBF924551.png

Nice little trick by Danny yesterday at the start of the second half, he's done it before, lets the other lot sprint out all eager, then lets them stand around for the best part of five minutes getting cold, before we appear. Its the extra 1% !

League:
P58 W37 D15 L6 F110 A53 Pts126
Average points per game: 2.17
Win percentage: 63.8%

Cups & play-offs:
P16 W10 D5 L1 F30 A18
Win percentage: 62.5%

TOTAL HOME GAMES:
P74 W47 D20 L7 F140 A71
Win percentage: 63.5%
Thanks. It's an incredible record, isn't it? Averaging 2 points and 2 goals a game at home over 2½ years is unbelievable.