Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons

I may be late getting on here this evening. I have a parents' evening at school. I will, of course, use few words and speak them quickly in an endeavour to be on time...

Come on you Imps!!!!!!!!!!!!©

Only say "Come on you Imps" -your audience should get the hint pretty quick and hopefully keep things as brief as possible.

Dedication from "Imptastic" today. This morning he had to make an emergency trip to Dunfermline.

Instead of staying over, he set off in the early hours so he could get back for the game. Now in Lincolnshire having recrossed Dunham Bridge, he will have done over 650 miles today, including a long diversion due to the closure of the Queensferry Crossing. Hope we win, at least partly for his sake. Good effort.

You can watch tonight although it'll take up a mega chunk of data on your phone.

On the train its free wifi, but my phone battery wont last watching vid if someone else decides to sit in my reserved seat with a power socket..

Had to watch tonight on I-follow as back is buggered and supposed to be up near Catterick very early. Very annoying as I can virtually hear the crowd in BBH.

What time does the I follow picture approximately come on as I am on a new iPad so want to check it has downloaded ok. Thanks for any response in advance.

Time to pull rank then. I don't care if it's an octogenarian with a bad leg, the Imps are on and must be watched.
Got my seat with a power socket, no need to bump a 98 year old veteran out. but checking the i ternet speed its iffy, so will stick to audio. so still no matches missed either in person, audio and vid for at least 100 years...

Usually starts streaming around 7pm for a night game, nothing happens until 10 mins before the game really Plenty of time to test it. The audio is usually on at 7 too.

Expect to see Scully start after Friday's cameo. May catch MK unawares.
Definitely. He looked quality on the ball and strong as an ox. Also looks like he could have goals in him. Scully and Hopper up top for me.