Match Thread: Lincoln City v Manchester United U21s | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Manchester United U21s

That was amateur half hour. Appleton must be questioned as to why he named only two subs. At best the decision was petulant.

Protest over the scheduling at the last minute to appease the opponents and protecting players for Saturday. Youths play in a couple of days so no point filling the bench just to fill a bench.

Protest over the scheduling at the last minute to appease the opponents and protecting players for Saturday. Youths play in a couple of days so no point filling the bench just to fill a bench.

Sorry I realise that was why. I meant why he felt the risk of doing so was greater than the 'reward'.

I am not feeling massively optimistic about this season I think we are weaker then last year by a significant margin and to that the players seems to be very fragile.

Hope I am wrong tell me i am wrong.

We just can’t keep a clean sheet, which means that we need to outscore the opposition each game. {Biting fingernails}

Might of been a good thing he didn't fill the bench, the rate at which all the players are getting injured, or picking up knocks. Means we might manage to knock up a team for our next game. Never really known (memory a bit dodgy after 40 years following the Imps) a start to a seaso0n that has had so many players out. Unless ScottImp can tell us different??