Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town | Page 35 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town

If you didn't have a man-crush on Michael Bostwick, you weren't paying attention.

Montsma is more the kind of player to have a statuette made of illustrating his excellent cheek-bones and fluid movements.

Stop it! I pride myself on being an alpha male. You are really blurring the boundaries now 😳😂

I see the club has published ifollow figures. C.6000 people watched. Over half were Ipswich fans. Assume that’s only passed bought rather than viewers (as how would the club know that?).

Shows a lot of people are only interested in the atmosphere or how much of a family club we are.

I see the club has published ifollow figures. C.6000 people watched. Over half were Ipswich fans. Assume that’s only passed bought rather than viewers (as how would the club know that?).

Shows a lot of people are only interested in the atmosphere or how much of a family club we are.
the club gives out an ifollow voucher to every season ticket holder? i thought we had more than 2800 season ticket holders.

That could be in addition to the ST holders, which would be pretty impressive, especially in relation to the stats on this forum for, I think, Accrington. Although those figures could be anywhere between including all ST holders, or incorporating some ST holders who pay their tenner regardless, through to all Non-ST holders. As you say, there would be a significant amount of two or three watching on a single pass too...

If that includes season ticket holders then the numbers are lower than I was expecting (though as mentioned, there will be houses with multiple viewers). You are right though, watching on ifollow doesn't even come close to the real thing.

Where did they publish them? Is this the only game that has been published.

Only 1300 have opted for Ifollow option
I find that really poor. Where did you get that figure if you don’t mind me asking. I was under the impression that we had about 4500 but I can’t recall where that came from! I thought most season ticket holders opted to take the ifollow option, but that is only going by comments I’ve seen on this site.

If that includes season ticket holders then the numbers are lower than I was expecting (though as mentioned, there will be houses with multiple viewers). You are right though, watching on ifollow doesn't even come close to the real thing.

Where did they publish them? Is this the only game that has been published.
Saw it on Facebook.

Just seen on facebook. Liam says average sales on ifollow are 1200 then season ticket viewers are on top of that.

They are also looking at putting sales of season tickets on general sale.

I find that really poor. Where did you get that figure if you don’t mind me asking. I was under the impression that we had about 4500 but I can’t recall where that came from! I thought most season ticket holders opted to take the ifollow option, but that is only going by comments I’ve seen on this site.

We have 4 ST holders in our family circle and watch the game together with one ifollow pass. I guess many families do the same

It was on Lincs Live , 5-600 have asked for a full refund