Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town

Before Christmas he was one of our most important and consistent players, while plenty on here were saying "what does McGrandles actually do".

Jones has struggled to hit those levels post- covid, but with Bridcutt and Grant out for a few more games at least, let's hope he's getting up to full fitness again.

Jones started really well, but, has pretty much no impact on games when he's been on recently. Game just seems to pass him by.

One thing that we have realised in the two stints that Bridcutt is out, is that he is a key cog. Really hoping we can cope a bit better without Grant.

There is more than enough ability in this starting 11 to get a result tonight. Also good to see Callum Morton on the bench as well.

Jones started really well, but, has pretty much no impact on games when he's been on recently. Game just seems to pass him by.

One thing that we have realised in the two stints that Bridcutt is out, is that he is a key cog. Really hoping we can cope a bit better without Grant.
Don’t doubt Bridcutt is a key player who plays when fit, but he’s missed more than he’s played this season so I guess we are coping without him mostly

I’d be delighted if we can be 0-0 after 5 minutes for a change.
Much stronger squad than I was expecting and Morts being back is a real bonus.
COYI we can do this!!

Bottle of London Pride on the go. Forgotten what a decent ale it is.
Festbier from Lidl for me . Very nice . London Pride is a crackin pint. I remember getting atomic on London pride at Brentford. Mind you we were all atomic when we fell out of the vans on arrival .The Brewery is down the road from the ground . Brilliant stuff