Match Thread: Lincoln City v Crewe Alexandra | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Crewe Alexandra

It was fortunate that Crewe wasted so many clear chances. Bring on the summer recruitment and lets get it right this time.

indeed and a question that will never asked

While I agree he never really performed when he started, it is strange that he was never brought on from the bench at all during the latter part of the season. Adelakun always has the ability to change a game.

But that is MA for you - if he is biased against you, then inferior players will always be ahead of you. Hopper not playing for 6 weeks and Cullen playing instead is another example, as is Sorenson being ahead of Sanders.

ZZZZZZ - oh, excitement at the end. Well done Imps, though it won’t be anything like same the team next year. Oh well, have a very good summer break Imps fans everywhere and let’s hope we have a bit more to cheer next year. Tremendous support despite a pretty poor season. Bodes well for the future. Up the Mighty Imps 👏👏👏👏

No indication from the commentary, but it would be interesting to know who played where after Adelakun replaced Eyoma.

While the Radio Lincs commentators are prattling on about Boston and the charity game, the three Player of the Season awards have been announced. Great coverage.

While I agree he never really performed when he started, it is strange that he was never brought on from the bench at all during the latter part of the season. Adelakun always has the ability to change a game.

But that is MA for you - if he is biased against you, then inferior players will always be ahead of you. Hopper not playing for 6 weeks and Cullen playing instead is another example, as is Sorenson being ahead of Sanders.

I am not sure that kind of management would work in any other workplace. In fact I am not even sure it works in football. Time will tell I guess

To get above the 50 point mark this season feels like a minor miracle.

When we got to 41 points I said it wouldn't surprise me if that was us already safe, 46 at the most.

Mental that 83 was needed for the PO's this season when 75 usually gets it. Plymouth must be gutted to slip out on the final day, they seem to have been in there since the first game?

Definite split in the division between those with money and those without (relative to the division).

Neil Harris pretty scathing in their post match interview on Sky just then.

Told the 7 players under contract next season he doesn't want them!