Match Thread: Lincoln City V Chester FC | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City V Chester FC

Reasonable performance considering end of season etc. Like Hawkridge in more central role, think he's head and shoulders above most of the others for football ability. One of those strange things since he's moved from playing on the wing, his crosses have created several goals. Credit to Howe who had a good 2nd half after they moved to 2 up front, and Maris who I thought did well after he came on, also able to score goals.
Was keeping an eye on Hannah to see if he lived up to the hype, but was pretty anonymous, maybe because he was playing up front on his own for large parts.

Red Wimp - 10/4/2016 10:26

Reasonable performance considering end of season etc. Like Hawkridge in more central role, think he's head and shoulders above most of the others for football ability. One of those strange things since he's moved from playing on the wing, his crosses have created several goals. Credit to Howe who had a good 2nd half after they moved to 2 up front, and Maris who I thought did well after he came on, also able to score goals.
Was keeping an eye on Hannah to see if he lived up to the hype, but was pretty anonymous, maybe because he was playing up front on his own for large parts.

Hawkridge had an excellent game. If he could perform like that week-in-week-out in that central role I'd pick him ahead of Power every time.

SAToffeeImp - 10/4/2016 10:21

Davidimp - 9/4/2016 19:58

By my reckoning that was our 4th double of the season.
Braintree, Guiseley, Aldershot and now Chester.

And Torquay
Well done Clive I forgot that one, mind it was a while ago way back in November when we won there. Our last away win!
So 5 doubles account for 10 of our 16 wins...