Match Thread: Lincoln City V Chester FC | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City V Chester FC

Ironically of all the home teams playing today in the National League Premier we scored twice as many as any one else.

Scotimp - 9/4/2016 16:46

Cheltenham nearly there - 6 points clear with 3 to play, and a far better goal difference. Hats off to them, they've done brilliantly.

Cheltenham fully deserve it, great manger in Gary Johnson. See the promotion tussle between Braintree and FGR packed in 740.

I thought Wood and Hawkbridge played excellent today.

Howe and Marris had a good second half.

I think who ever picked Muldoon for MOM was at a different match to me.

I thought we played ok. We worked the flanks well and second half got more behind Chester. The inclusion of Rhead appeared to fragment play for a while but he eventually managed to make his usual impact. Chester were always going to score and give there fans false hope and we were always going to retake the lead because we have been in Chester's position enough to know how it works. I hope Chester stay up .Proper club with proper fans , unlike Village idiot Green or Dover and the rest of those Sugar Daddy Wet Dream Teams whos fans turn up to the Bank in a mini bus and gawp at stands capable of holding thousands rather than a couple of hundred supporters .

By my reckoning that was our 4th double of the season.
Braintree, Guiseley, Aldershot and now Chester.

bbh 11 - 9/4/2016 19:02

I thought Wood and Hawkbridge played excellent today.

Howe and Marris had a good second half.

I think who ever picked Muldoon for MOM was at a different match to me.
He ran non stop for 90 minutes. As usual, bundles of energy, but far from a mom performance.
Hawkridge or Howe.

Ex-Ref - 9/4/2016 12:23

I can see us losing today -the players will be watching the crowd to see who's in.
You need to get another looking glass!

danimps21 - 10/4/2016 08:10

Not the biggest of match threads seeing that we won ha
Let us hope that the match threads remain small until the end of the season then! :clappy: