Match Thread: Lincoln City v Cheltenham Town | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Cheltenham Town

The result gives them the insurance of promotion, but still the prize of the championship... stops the season fizzling out. Great stuff. Another great end to the afternoon today, but more to come next week...
#impvasioncarlislepaaaaaarty

They can all catch us. They cannot all do it at the same time. But they can all get enough points to finish above us.
Spot on. Only two teams from the three could catch us - provided one of them was Bury.

However, an Imps victory IN ANY OF THE REMAINING FOUR Games sees us lift the championship, irrespective of any body else's results....

Or three more draws...

Ardbeggdon....

Come on you Imps!!!!!!!!!!

Do the Cowley's have no respect for history? We have always been underachieving bottlers..... (in my lifetime)

And look at what they've done now, 2 promotions in 3 years, got the whole city behind them and a first trip to Wembley - where they even had the audacity to win the match. And I'll get to see us in League 1 for the first time ever.

Absolutely shameful

He's been all over the place all afternoon, we were playing Bury at one point... Not his finest moment but he was good last week, you beauty!!!!!

Ha, I like him and his "Oh you beauty" tends to get carried away, nothing wrong with that. Plenty in the last few years to get carried away with, nice bloke.
Puts LCFC on the map around the world.