Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bristol Rovers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bristol Rovers

Gutted that I'm missing today's game as I am flying off to a (hopefully) sunnier climate in Rhodes By the time I get back I'm hoping for another 6 pts (2 wins from 3), a new manager and the Huddersfield thread not on the front page

Afternoon all, I’m on nights all weekend, but can’t bring myself to miss this game, so I will be down the bank.. but if you do see anyone sneaking off at 65 mins it will be me making my way to work.

I would like to agree with you although I’m not sure we have the momentum. But 6 defeats in 7 would not be a good run

I mean more of the last year 3 years momentum.

Get a nice win and move on to the next regime so people aren't still mourning the Cowleys

Someone else plays "Sweet Caroline" at every home game. Can someone tell me why please because it makes no sense to me, other than "Good times never seemed so good", but to me its not football or Lincoln related at all.

I've already messaged, in the week, the powers that be to ask that it is stopped being played. It was the anthem of the Cowley era. That era is sadly at an end. No point reminding ourselves of it by playing this tune. Plus the "so good so good" bits are obviously all over.
No more so good spells for us.

Current top scorers:
4: Tyler Walker
3: John Akinde, Harry Anderson
2: Bruno Andrade
1: Jorge Grant, Michael O'Connor, Jason Shackell, Harry Toffolo