Match Thread: Lincoln City V Barrow AFC | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City V Barrow AFC

See Barrow have had highest number of shots off target, hitting the post and shots per goal. Their top scorer has 13 goals.

DEEPING IMP - 19/12/2015 07:48

See Barrow have had highest number of shots off target, hitting the post and shots per goal. Their top scorer has 13 goals.
They have scored far less than Lincoln and conceded far more!

Steve O'Dare - 19/12/2015 07:52

DEEPING IMP - 19/12/2015 07:48

They have scored far less than Lincoln and conceded far more!
Let's just hope they don't reach 78/79 for the season!

Getting to Lincoln from Norfolk at about 2.00 this afternoon, family commitments, it will be difficult driving down South Park Avenue and not going to the game !! Drat.

Have negotiated this match and Bradford on Monday (if its on!) with the wife. Bloody cost me though!!

martonimp - 19/12/2015 09:13

Have negotiated this match and Bradford on Monday (if its on!) with the wife. Bloody cost me though!!

:pointy: :pointy: :pointy:

My daughter has a 100pct win record and she was coming today. She's not now. The boys will have to do this one without their lucky charm. I think they will. The extended rest came at a good time for us I think.

Met someone on the train from Sheffield to Lincoln who is on his way to the game from Torquay and travelling back afterwards. Unbelievable effort

Just read Power is in Ireland - presumably family reasons so I guess that probably means a start for Reid or Blissett

Skip155 - 19/12/2015 13:13

Just read Power is in Ireland - presumably family reasons so I guess that probably means a start for Reid or Blissett[/QUOTE

Hate to say it, but when Power is'nt playing the midfield is better.

Imps:

Farman; Wood, Waterfall, Howe, Bush; Muldoon, Stanley, Sparrow, Hawkridge; Rhead, Reid.

Substitutes: Tempest, Robinson, Everington, Blissett, Grant