Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon | Page 23 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon

In December If Brennan had scored the one on one chances at Sincil Bank we wouldn,t have lost. Nothing in the game in the cup, went to penalties. We were the better side in the league game at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland are nothing to be afraid of.

In December If Brennan had scored the one on one chances at Sincil Bank we wouldn,t have lost. Nothing in the game in the cup, went to penalties. We were the better side in the league game at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland are nothing to be afraid of.
the big question mark... brennan continues to miss one on one chances.

but agree about nothing to fear. i think the positive issue is bridcutt wasn't playing in the 0-4 game, neither was mcgrandles, and our midfield contained gotts. i also wonder if sunderland have played anything like that since.

we will have our strongest line up this time, which hasn't happened in the previous three games against sunderland.

We know how Sunderland will play. Keep McGeady and Wyke out of the game and we'll prevail. I believe that both of them are out of contract come June if that link on an earlier thread is correct. They might not be at it.

Anyway.......excellent season irrespective of what happens from here on in

Did Radio Lincs play The Charlatans after Peterborough's penalty last weekend. Missed opportunity if they didn't

A fully fit squad is definitely a plus. Our patchy form the past few games not so much.

Johnson was awful today, totally out of touch with the pace of the game. Ironic when he had more one-on-ones with AFC players than he has had for months, but he seemingly didn't want to risk using his pace at all.
Just back from a few games out with a hammy so probably a bit tentative so give him another 10 days

not too much between Jackson and Monstma for CB spot. Against Wyke, Jackson edges it. Poole warming the bench and Eyoma shift to RB will see us fine.

Out of that prediction of who will be in the team against Sunderland where do you think you got it slightly wrong.
Here's a clue.
It's not the centre backs.

blackpool have finished off the last 37 games of the season pretty well. lucky for the top two that they lost 6 of the first 9. obvious favourites imo.