Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon | Page 22 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon

Would someone be kind enough to inform we the dates of the play off games?
LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF TIES
Semi-final first leg A – Blackpool v Oxford Tuesday, May 18, 18:00 BST
Semi-final first leg B – Sunderland v Lincoln – Wednesday, May 19, 18:00 BST
Semi-final second leg A – Oxford v Blackpool – Friday, May 21, 19:45 BST
Semi-final second leg B – Lincoln v Sunderland – Saturday, May 22, 15:00 BST
Play-off final – Sunday, May 30, 15:00 BST

Portsmouth would have been the ones to avoid in the Play Offs in my opinion so delighted they've come up short
I actually think the opposite. Portsmouth have had an awful second half of the season, just 31 points from 23 games. Oxford and Blackpool are exactly the sort of in your face sides that can cause us problems; Sunderland are a footballing side, but a flaky one with a soft underbelly. They'll do me fine.

LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF TIES

Thanks

LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF TIES
Surely other way around

LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF TIES
No, Lincoln are at home first leg.

LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF TIES

Dates correct but switch the teams around.......we play at home on the 19th and away on the 22nd

Hopefully job done today with no new injuries and game time for recovering players - Bridcutt's 90 very encouraging. Finishing needs to be sharper across the side, hope they got that out of their system today.

Right, off to vote for Poole as MoTM

Listening to Danny's interviews this past month, he is starting to sound like a parody of himself. Full of over technical and psychological hyperbole.

I was thinking the same, almost as if he was trying to convince the Pompey fans he knows what he's doing.

on the surface we appear to have a fully fit squad. and have glided into the playoffs with a couple of weeks mini rest.

we also have the knowledge that the fully fit squad topped the table for a good chunk of the season.

bring it on. uti.

That was a classic end of season game, how many of those have I seen over the years? Almost a non-contact game, AFCW offered nothing up front and Lincoln weren't sharp enough to make anything either.

A good summary of the game. We'll need to sharpen up a bit for the next game.

McGrandles man of the match for me, and I thought the best of our four central defenders today was Jackson.

I was convinced we'd be losing to Danny Cowley's team in the final, so at least that's not going to happen!

A fully fit squad is definitely a plus. Our patchy form the past few games not so much.

Johnson was awful today, totally out of touch with the pace of the game. Ironic when he had more one-on-ones with AFC players than he has had for months, but he seemingly didn't want to risk using his pace at all.

Good to see all 4 centre backs getting minutes however. Lets hope the rest will have us chomping at the bit on the 19th, with the lethargy of the last two games gone.

League placings have worked out well for us. The two in form sides play each other, whilst we have Sunderland and are away in the second leg. Bring it on!
I agree, Sunderland have been in very poor form: P9 W1 D4 L4 F12 A14 Pts7 since the start of April.

not too much between Jackson and Monstma for CB spot. Against Wyke, Jackson edges it. Poole warming the bench and Eyoma shift to RB will see us fine.