Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon

jones and Anderson not making the squad doubt will play again for city
You may or may not be right, but given the players we have to choose from someone has to miss out, would you have said the same about anyone not in the matchday squad?

😳😳😳😳 Just got in from shopping and was going to pop out for a coffee with the better half....... Never realised it was a 12 noon kick off till I did a quick vitals catch up. Had just assumed it was 3pm. Nearly missed the match 😂😂😂 Coffees gone and it’s now time for an early beer UTI 👊💥

jones and Anderson not making the squad doubt will play again for city
Why?

Pre covid, Jones was one of our best players and will be under contract next season. Anderson likewise though the contract situation is less clear.

Hopefully the summer break and a good pre-season will see both restored to full fitness.

Why?

Pre covid, Jones was one of our best players and will be under contract next season. Anderson likewise though the contract situation is less clear.

Hopefully the summer break and a good pre-season will see both restored to full fitness.
The other factor... which league we end up in.

I can see where you are coming from but that's a bold statement. A lot can happen between now and (fingers crossed) Wembley.

Tbf Hully I think the writing has been the wall for a long time. Apart from Howarth who has signed a contract extension those fringe players not in the squad today will be gone imo. And let’s say contract talks are ongoing, I doubt they’ll be on the same T&C’s, possibly appearance based, so not a lot.

😳😳😳😳 Just got in from shopping and was going to pop out for a coffee with the better half....... Never realised it was a 12 noon kick off till I did a quick vitals catch up. Had just assumed it was 3pm. Nearly missed the match 😂😂😂 Coffees gone and it’s now time for an early beer UTI 👊💥

No shame in that. I still thought KO was 3pm yesterday and faithfully logged on to I-follow in expectation.........:clown:

Hard to know with the smaller crowds expected to be let in for the play offs, if given our form this season we would be better off with a home or away leg second in the play offs.

If we get Sunderland I think I would prefer home second