Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

Normally when this happens we're the team that struggles

I remember a Friday night game against Chester (I think) where it kicked off nearly an hour late because they were stuck in traffic. We lost 1-0. I want to say it was Peter Jackson's first game in charge for us.

I thought there might be a few more changes after Tuesday. Guess it gives them a chance to try and put things right?

Some players with a 'you need to start showing your worth' message today. Longdon on the bench instead of Gallagher. I assume Bramall is well out in the cold now unless he's injured and I've just missed that one

Yes, it seems to be travelling rather than state of pitches etc that are the biggest problems. I was going to Stafford today, and game confirmed as on earlier, but the South Shields team bus held up on M1 so off

Dog will get another long walk (after this morning), and he may persuade me to stop off for the odd pint so I can keep up to date with Imps score

Yes, it seems to be travelling rather than state of pitches etc that are the biggest problems. I was going to Stafford today, and game confirmed as on earlier, but the South Shields team bus held up on M1 so off

Dog will get another long walk (after this morning), and he may persuade me to stop off for the odd pint so I can keep up to date with Imps score

too many trampolines on the road and barns on the line

After the last game MA said same group, obviously not the same side. I took that to mean more than one change. Disappointed he's not at least tried something a bit different.

Looking at the poplar trees on Sinny Bank the wind looks to be North to South, or perhaps N. East to S. West.

Attendance will be down by at least 2 due to the weather, but I'd imagine there will be many other exiles not able to make it today now. I will have to make do with Hortin and Tommo commenting on how cold and windy it is every couple of minutes
90 minutes + intro / half time / post match trying to work out which is the wind and which is Hortin breathing.