Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 48 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

Accy fans not impressed with the Lincoln commentary and I completely agree with them. Little effort to put a name to the Accy players throughout the game. Having had the opposition commentary on the last few away Ifollow games, the quality of their commentary is so much better.

We've been through it before but it's just not good enough. If you know you are doing the commentary for both sets of fans you do a bit of research on the opposition and at the very least you should be able to call their names out during the game. He's passionate about Lincoln but has to show a bit more professionalism and consideration when the commentary is going out to both sets of fans.

As good as our defensive numbers are, we've only kept 4 clean sheets in 14 home games. Our home games have been tougher - we've played 10 of the current top 12 teams at home and those 4 clean sheets were against top half teams. Hopefully we can keep a few more in the coming weeks.
And we're one of the other two :grinning:

Disappointing. I sort of understand the need to rotate players, but I think changing 3 of the back 4 was too much. Bramall looked out of his depth. Poole did better, but tired badly - and TJ then came on cold and didn't get close enough to Charles for their equaliser.

Our record against the top 8 in this division is not good, and our home record is pretty poor. But then if both of those were better, we would be 15 points clear by now - and that wouldn't quite be deserved.

We are so much better away from home. Can't we just close LNER until we can have crowds back in August? :)

We've been through it before but it's just not good enough. If you know you are doing the commentary for both sets of fans you do a bit of research on the opposition and at the very least you should be able to call their names out during the game. He's passionate about Lincoln but has to show a bit more professionalism and consideration when the commentary is going out to both sets of fans.
He's passionate about Liverpool not so sure about Lincoln

I don't recall any musical interruptions either! BBC Radio Lincolnshire hit a new low today. Someone needs a shafting tomorrow.
After the first musical interlude, didnt Hortin drop the f-bomb live on air while trying to get it sorted? Mrs. CI's highlight of the night's commentary!

But it was poor, really poor.

Going to be a lot of twists and turns before the season end I am sure Brentford fans thought they were nailed on today but got beat 2 nil at home by Barnsley no games are gimmes and I am sure Wigan will be difficult on Saturday.

we just seem to struggle to win at home and am pleased we are playing Sunderland away on Wednesday.

I am surprised MA changed both full backs for the same game thought it was a risk and unsettled the defence.