Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 47 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

As good as our defensive numbers are, we've only kept 4 clean sheets in 14 home games. Our home games have been tougher - we've played 10 of the current top 12 teams at home and those 4 clean sheets were against top half teams. Hopefully we can keep a few more in the coming weeks.
They shall not pass!

Lincoln look like they are still very much learning with a team full of young lads, just need to keep digging in.

Exactly, which is why the expectations before the season were " top half, maybe outside chance of play-offs". They've performed way ahead of that, nights like tonight part and parcel of that development, so credit for a second half where we're disappointed with the draw after a first half where Accy could have been out of sight.

This young team has minerals.

Accy fans not impressed with the Lincoln commentary and I completely agree with them. Little effort to put a name to the Accy players throughout the game. Having had the opposition commentary on the last few away Ifollow games, the quality of their commentary is so much better.

Had it on mute.

Like a snoring partner next to you in bed, it now annoys me so much I can't listen to it at all.

Accy fans not impressed with the Lincoln commentary and I completely agree with them. Little effort to put a name to the Accy players throughout the game. Having had the opposition commentary on the last few away Ifollow games, the quality of their commentary is so much better.
I don't recall any musical interruptions either! BBC Radio Lincolnshire hit a new low today. Someone needs a shafting tomorrow.

Not happy with that. Not at all.

To expand on this, despite being told I need to take a chill pill, which has pissed me off.

We were dreadful in the first half and much better in the second. Overall, we weren't good enough, in my opinion, and to then go 2-1 ahead, then throw it away, I can hardly be blamed for being pissed off.

What's wrong with Kelly Marie and some heavy breathing ? Avent- garde mate ,Avent -garde