Match Thread: Huddersfield Town v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Huddersfield Town v Lincoln City

The competition was not last year. I don't even recall audio being an option for the matches.
"
Please note: EFL Trophy matches are now available on iFollow (excluding Semi-Finals & Finals), but there will be no Carabao Cup or The FA Cup matches available to watch on the service.
"

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

From the drop down menu:
The following matches are unavailable to watch live on iFollow:

Huddersfield Town vs Lincoln City

Tue 13 Aug 19 19:45 (UK)
Listen on: iFollow Audio

It's a long time since the Imps have won at Huddersfield, I reckon it must date back to the Murph's 1st spell in charge. I remember Tony Cunningham scoring on the stroke of half time and I have vague recall that George Shipley got a second late in the 2nd half. Unfortunately as much as it pains me I don't see that result being replicated tonight.

Reading their forum they're a bit worried about it which is very similar to Blackburn last season. Think their second 11 is probably stronger than they realise!

It's a stadium where we've had some rough luck over the years. Dodgy offside goals, play off defeats, first ever golden goal result and losing to Emley spring to mind. I have a sneaky feeling we'll get a result tonight (but i won't be putting any money on it!)