Match Thread - Gillingham Home | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Gillingham Home

Very positive team performance. All worked harded for each other and passed and moved well. Surprised that Gillingham were so toothless.

I thought we were excellent today as a team.
Yes we can be critical, Maxwell stoppy starty, still flaps at corners, then produces s great save low down at 2-1.
Simms, looks like he has a first touch of a baby hippo when running with the ball but he was excellent today. He is going to be a beast as he matures, will play at the top level and we will be able to say he played for us.
Ballard mistake was almost costly but he was a colossus today. No messing, strength that intimidates strikers.
We looked confident and comfortable passing it at the back and we are patient with the ball. Probing, inviting them on to us before pulling them out of shape.
We are bang in form.
Looking forward to Saturday with confidence, MOTM for me was Embleton. I hope we can sign him permanently, he will be a miss for the mackem games.
In Yates we have our first 20 goals in a season man for 13yrs....
The future is starting to look very bright, even tangerine.
Time for us to BELIEVE.🧡🍊

I think we are going to rue a few of those late conceded goals at home come the end of the season, could make the difference between automatic promotion and the playoffs