Match Thread - Gillingham Home | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Gillingham Home

We’ll get another goal on the break at some point, they are slowly getting more of the ball but it’s pulling them upfield and starting to leave gaps over the top.

I hope.

HT 3-1
Possession 58/42
Shots 5/5
On Target 3/3
Corners 0/2

Normally with a scoreline like this I'd be thinking 3 in the bag. But this game's not over by any means. But we have been the better side. Yates got two and should be 3, KK scored a cracker and overall I'm impressed with the Pool. Simms is doing the work. But cock ups did cost us (Thorniley on their goal) and Ballard and Embleton errors could have meant a 3-3 score. But keep playing the way we are and we could have three points in an hour

Great finish by 2K.

Embleton very good today me thinks. Centre halves both doing well :clap::clap: Ballard is like an old pro great temperament.

Simms has toughened up since he arrived. Some of his first first touched are elegant and others are clumsy same as lay offs. Still learning the lad but has learned so much already.

I wouldn't pay good money to watch the cloud abuse Evans is serving up.

Embleton has been sloppy with a couple of passes, one of which nearly gave them a goal, but for the good save by Maxwell