Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money

Lolley still not 100% ... only glimpse of what he can do...from the 30th of the first half until he left the pitch he was ineffective...

Hopefully we try to play more like the Brum game v Preston, we have to be more on the front foot at home. I'll take this away performance every week on the road though.

Bloody whinging Fulham players and fans claimed about six penalties when there was nothing even close to a pen. Credit the ref for not giving a "homer" type performance!
Also loved the way Samba got booked for timewasting, then immediately wasted another minute by moving the ball across to the other side for the goal kick. Hes a real character, gonna become a fan favourite!

Bloody whinging Fulham players and fans claimed about six penalties when there was nothing even close to a pen. Credit the ref for not giving a "homer" type performance!
Also loved the way Samba got booked for timewasting, then immediately wasted another minute by moving the ball across to the other side for the goal kick. Hes a real character, gonna become a fan favourite!

That doesn't sound like the brightest thing to do.

May as well waste 30 more seconds if you've been booked for it. Thought the ref was awful although didn't give a pen to them which was a surprise, he barley gave us anything all game.

I was thinking this same thing about Samba. Has the makings of being a bit of a Legend

I know it's Derby Tuesday night, but I'm more interested in Preston on Saturday. :shrug:

Time to rest players in the League Cup.

Fantastic performance and result.

Apart from the first five minutes of the second half and the last ten , we looked comfortable.

Lamouchi clearly has a game plan and everyone appears to be buying into it.

The defence looks solid, even more so with Samba playing, and with Watson and Sow breaking up play in midfield we have a solid platform to build on.

Jenkinson has made a big difference; Cash did little wrong playing at Right Back but Jenkinson is a class above him.

We still have Silva, Semedo and Ameobi giving the ball away in silly positions too often but one step at a time.

There's no better feeling than coming away from that shit hole, London with all 3 points.

The first goal today was true quality. Passed out from the back, a few nice touches in midfield, fed out to the wing, great cross and finish...all at high tempo. Reminded me of Forest c. 1987-1990 with young Nigel pulling the strings. Let's not get carried away though ;) Fulham came down to earth today after Wednesday and the same could happen to us if we don't approach the next games in the right frame of mind. Feels good tonight and I hope it's the start of something bigger rather than another false dawn. COYR.