Match Thread - Fulham Home | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Fulham Home

Agree with most of Sexy's excellent analysis and especially the comments on the runs the Arsenal lad makes. When the team get to read these runs and pick him out he will cause havoc. Keshi was outstanding at Millwall too....has really upped his workrate and his passion is shining through.

Wow, what an exciting game!!!

First off I am going to say I think we caught Fulham on an "off day" surely a side that plays like that week in week out is not going to walk this division.

But that aside we were by far the better of the 2 teams, high work rate, harrying when out of possession and regularly poaching the ball from them, great use of the wide men, and plenty of running at players. The only area we were a little shy was the final touch, thankfully Bowler converted all of his effort into making 1 decent finish. The Tangerine faithful were brilliant all game, making a hell of a racket and great to see NC applauding them at the end.

2 Moments to never repeat please.

1. The corner along the floor that was dummy stepped over and gave them an easy break

2. The Stewart free kick

Fulham were not at their best because we didn't allow them to be. We deserve credit for stopping them. We are a good side. After Bournemouth and that game we were cheated out of at Millwall convinces me that we are, Adding to that, our new signings and the return of Gabriel, I honestly think we're on to something good.
UTMP.

Sumilar situation 3 on 2 first half and Bowlwr made a simple pass look awful and the chance was lost.
You are not going to get many chances v a team like Fulham, we need to be more clinical in front of goal though.

Sumilar situation 3 on 2 first half and Bowlwr made a simple pass look awful and the chance was lost.
You are not going to get many chances v a team like Fulham, we need to be more clinical in front of goal though.

Your right sex, I think Critchley will recognise this and will no doubt improve on it. Bowler just needs a bit of polishing. There's always room for improvement, but we're heading in the right direction me thinks.