• Win

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lads how do you expect us to look half decent when we cannot get our free kicks from which to mount dominance. He and his lino ignored every foul by them; absolute travesty. Our men littered the floor but all refs like to see us kicked to hell. How many yellows did he ignore for them? Doherty was awful.
RE my earlier post Timbo, the ref was Shocking.

I agree with most of that PJ, except I was angry with Kane tonight. He was well below par.

I agree with that as well. I annoyed with Rio and Glenn saying that how good our front 4 are we will worry anyone. They must have watched a different game as Bale was awful ,Dele tried but very poor. Kane and Son are untouchable so it doesn't matter how poor

Jose cant play Reggie every game or Tanga/ Aurier. Although Davies and Doherty are Donkies, we needed that defensive side today. Our defense as a unit was probably better than our attack today.

I agree with that as well. I annoyed with Rio and Glenn saying that how good our front 4 are we will worry anyone. They must have watched a different game as Bale was awful ,Dele tried but very poor. Kane and Son are untouchable so it doesn't matter how poor

Son and Dele combined our goal thank goodness. I dont agree Dele was very poor. He wasnt even poor or average, I would say he was good but not very good !!

The difference was that Dele was industrious. He got a foot in so many times and broke down their moves. He was both the extra man in midfield and the player that stretched them defensively in the number 10 role. If Kane, Son and Bale had his attitude tonight we would have been out of sight. I knew Dele would be spent though after an hour as he put such a shift in. Shame the others didn't help him.

The other big problem was our lack of quality in the wide areas from the full-backs. Throw in pacey, dynamic full-backs and that game is very different. It was too easy for FFC to manage Davies and Doherty who offered no attacking threat.

Very disappointed with Spurs tonight.

Dele was immense. Working his arse off and intelligently getting a foot in to break down their attacks. He was very progressive with the ball.

Sanchez was also immense and has been for a few games. Toby also did well and Hojbjerg was his normal warhorse self. Lloris showed his quality as well.

According to some pundits, we're a 2 man team - Kane and Son. Well not when we're carrying the 2 of them physically. Kane is just strolling around whilst Son is pulling out of headers and tackles. That can be fixed though with some tough love and video analysis.

What you can't fix is the bang averageness of Davies, Doherty, Moura, Sissoko etc. That was prominent today in our eleven. It's hard playing without decent full-backs.
I can't LIKE this post enough - BANG ON! :clap::clap:

Just got in from work...LOL...yep no need to waste my time watching it.

Feel for Fulham...Scottie has them playing well...hope them pick up enough to stay up.

See this is what happens when we start to believe...we are consistent at being not consistent.

This damn team is utterly frustrating.

Take a look at he team we fielded. Son, Kane, Dele, Bale, Lloris, Sanchez Hoj etc.

Fulham are struggling to keep afloat and may well be relegated. We couldn't even score!

Fulham beat us on all stats, even pass accuracy, which does not say much for our eagerness to beat them to the ball, or be creative.

Sure we walked away with an undeserved yet very important 3 points, but my Lord, we were awful, whilst Fulham, as do many lowly placed Clubs, looked very good against us.

I'm still convinced that this team of ours are grossly under achieving.

Hamstrung by Jose?

The billion dollar questions raises its ugly head again. Is it the players, or Jose?

For all it's worth, to me, when I played the game, I gave my all in assists and goals regardless of coaching inputs or influence. I know one can't compare, but at the end of the day, the players HAVE to perform regardless of instruction.

This is definitely not a new problem at Spurs. Does my head in......when and if I let it.

Fulham in the second half were inspiring, their workrate their desire their pace skill was excellent....glad for us but a shame for them that they cannot score goals else they would be safe in mid table.

First half I thought we did ok ish second half we were appalling.....its the usual story we go in front and think 'its all over; our mindset is all wrong.

Hardly convincing was it? Instead of the Kane, Son, Bale and Dele attacking master class expected at the time that the teams were announced, it needed the back four to drag us across the line with a bit of help from VAR. Felt quite sorry for Fulham who played us off the park in the second half, but got nothing for a good display. Unfortunately that's what happens when you can't score goas.
Irrespective, two successive wins, albeit against relegation candidates, has changed the outlook for us. Currently United and Leicester are wobbling and Liverpool are nosediving, whilst it is questionable as to whether Everton and West Ham, over the course of a full season, will prove to be as good as their current positions indicate. Other than City, only Chelsea are performing at a level currently that should see them into the CL.
I still feel that we will miss out on the top four on the strength of points unnecessarily given away against weaker opposition earlier in the season. Another win at the weekend however and we will be very much back in the mix, and things will be very much back in Jose's hands.