Match Thread: Forest Vs Sheffield Bogey team, Sponsored by long losing streaks | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Sheffield Bogey team, Sponsored by long losing streaks

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Sorry folks. I have neither the time nor energy to do a full or even partial match write up mid week. Maybe for Saturday.

Wednesday have beaten us 7 games in a row. Two of those at the CG have been 3-0. Many of the players who have been torturing us for the last 3-4 years are playing tonight.

Carvalho comes in for Lolley otherwise it's all the same team.

Let's beat these FFS for a change

Apparently you can watch it on ifollow, not sure if you have to pay on top of the monthly fee though? Need a win tonight, hopefully Grabban finds the net.

QUOTE="mr ron, post: 1562635, member: 8615"]Apparently you can watch it on ifollow, not sure if you have to pay on top of the monthly fee though? Need a win tonight, hopefully Grabban finds the net.[/QUOTE]

pretty much most the games you can watch mate, thats kinda the purpose ;)

Not in the UK though can you, I've tried with a VPN never works. Think we have to pay an extra £10 for the midweek games.

oh yeah course, dohh. I did the global one. Spose you could have done the global one on a foreign ip but bit late now I guess

Yeah I'm stuck on audio only, there's a decent river so I'll hold off paying them more.

I'm watching on sky sports although picture quality is sub standard. Hope the performance is better. COYR!

Looking like we are playing in a similar way to swans game, Grabban needs to be pulling the trigger first time he seems to want a touch or 2 in the box.