Match Thread: Forest Vs Rotherham, Sponsored by the RSPB | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Rotherham, Sponsored by the RSPB

I would leave Watson and the Portuguese lads out....put in Yacob Bridcott and Colback...players that will give as well as receive....its winnable but it's gonna be a physical battle..

I would leave Watson and the Portuguese lads out....put in Yacob Bridcott and Colback...players that will give as well as receive....its winnable but it's gonna be a physical battle..
I would be giving Goncalves a game at the very least. He was on the bench yesterday so hopefully that’s a sign that AK thinks he is close to being ready to play for us.

That was absolute rubbish in all honesty. We got out of jail. To have one shot on goal all game, at home against Rotherham, is so poor. They had more shots than us!
We won, so I guess that's the main thing, the defence was also ok, but apart from that it was pretty poor. One of the worst performances I've seen for a while.
Lots of praise for Fox, and he was good, but I thought Hef the better of the two. Striking up a good partnership though.
Janko was solid and Robinson had a better game than he did against Wednesday. Still not totally convinced by him though.
Watson was totall crap.
Surprised to see some critising Geddy. As far as I'm concerned he was the best player on the pitch whilst he was on. Let's not forget he was having to do the work of two men.
Ozzy, Dias and Carvhalo were poor throughout.
Grabban worked hard again, with little to feed on.
Lolley and Cash were bright when they came on.

We also seem to have a group of players who look really good off the bench, but don't perform well when they are started. I'm talking about Dias, Cash and Lolley. Whenever they come off the bench they look really good. When they start, not so much.

But, as bad as we were, we are only four points off the top, so I guess not all doom and gloom. But we really need to start putting in some consistent performances.

surprised at all the doom n gloom. The third game in a week with the best intensity we have seen for a long time in the previous 2 games and despite being laboured never looked in danger throughout the game and won. Id say that was pretty much the consistency we been asking for, 2 good performances and a win when not at our best

How about...

---------------------Steele----------------
Darikwa -- Dawson -- Figuerido -- Gabriel
-------------Bridcutt -- Yacob -----------
Goncalves -----Tsachsidis ------ Appiah
-----------------Murphy------------------

Then bring on Yates for Yacob and Gomis for Murphy when they tire.

How about...

Is this the official line up?

How about...

You want to give two right sided teenagers their debut (as far as I can remember unless Gabriel played in the Carabao last season) on the left flank together against a team that just came down from the Premier League?!?!

You want to give two right sided teenagers their debut (as far as I can remember unless Gabriel played in the Carabao last season) on the left flank together against a team that just came down from the Premier League?!?!

No lose situation for them then...