Match Thread: Forest Vs Huddersfield, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's League One Rams | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Huddersfield, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's League One Rams

I hope our recent run of form has seen us safe because we will lose all remaining games playing like this.

Still not sure Hughton is the right man for next season, it would help if we didnt have the worst midfield in the league, with the exception of one decent young lad on loan.

We didn't need a complete overhaul last summer but now we definitely do ffs.

I don't think CH is a big stick man or a motivator . Players that should be dropped are started week after week and week after week they fail again .

That was another poor performance against another poor/average team... we simply don't create and rarely worry the opposition...we waisting 3 /4 of the game persisting with Grabban and Knockhart..fir what? Subs are coming on demoralised and not interested...

Last home game QPR kept losing the ball in their own half, looked on the beach, and we punished them.

First ten minutes Huddersfield kept losing the ball in their own half but we were on the beach, let them off the hook and went on to produce one of our worst performances of the season.

Back to very poor again, after a decent start when Huddersfield looked as if they were there for the taking we decided we needn't really bother, and as usual let the opposition settle into the game and get their act together.
Knockheart was an absolute disgrace form the beginning to when he went off, don't want to see him anywhere near the team again, we certainly haven't had value for money out of him.
I've said repeatedly that this team will go nowhere until Grabban is replaced he offers very very little, and for me that was confirmed today.
That performance and result opens the door slightly to those teams below us and makes things a bit nervy until / unless we can pick up a result.

Hope Rotherham fall apart because I can see us not winning again this season, certainly won’t be getting anything from Birmingham.
might get a couple of nil nils.
So easy for opposing sides when you don’t score goals.
Exactly. We need 3 more points to be sure, and I think we will be lucky to scrape 1 or 2 draws in the remaining games

Today was easily winnable .
So I make the point again CH cannot motivate .
We hate Direby but they outplayed Blackburn yesterday didn't get a result but at least played .
To many of our players go through the motions and have very little self pride .

Today was easily winnable .
So I make the point again CH cannot motivate .
We hate Direby but they outplayed Blackburn yesterday didn't get a result but at least played .
To many of our players go through the motions and have very little self pride .

Bristol was more winnable. today had nil nil written all over it. Norwich result aside Huddersfield are hard to beat.

For all that today was shockingly bad we have more about us than we did at the end of last season. We will get what we need to stay up.

For all that today was shockingly bad we have more about us than we did at the end of last season. We will get what we need to stay up.

I remember people saying that about the playoffs...
another bad result against Birmingham (which is likely given their resurgence ) confidence starts to slip....
I can’t believe we’re 200/1

Missed it but that’s probably not that much of a shame. Made the sheep’s job even harder though so that’s about the only positive

My issue was with the performance not the opposition..who were there for the taking . They didn't have to do anything to win the game as it was gifted to them .
People have said that CH has made us hard to beat, but I said last week that it doesn't matter how good & how well organised your defence might be if the opposition know they generally only need to score 1 to beat you the you are not hard to beat because inevitably they will get an opportunity during the match. Added to which if they know you carry little or no attacking threat they can attack with as many players as they see fit

Wonder if CH is picking a team to show we need some investment over the summer. Grabban isn’t moving like a man with belief or with pace over first 10 metres. Knocks is a waste of space. Midfield lacks invention. Rely on mistakes to get anything. Best two attackers? Worrall and Christie. Nothing on the bench. No indication that we are building for next season. Only positive from the game was it put Derby even more in the mire and the final whistle was sublime.

somebody needs to get in the refs ear so as to protect Mighten. Watson would have been moaning after first foul but as a team we accept repeated fouling. He is being kicked out of game.

Hopefully Mao will be along soon to tell us:

We've a great recruitment policy
A great owner
The best kids in the land
A wonderful attacking manager that all other clubs fans wish they had
A really brilliant set of accounts
A great philosophy, ethos and structure at the club
And that this time next year Rodney we'll all be in the PL.

Wonder if CH is picking a team to show we need some investment over the summer. Grabban isn’t moving like a man with belief or with pace over first 10 metres. Knocks is a waste of space. Midfield lacks invention. Rely on mistakes to get anything. Best two attackers? Worrall and Christie. Nothing on the bench. No indication that we are building for next season. Only positive from the game was it put Derby even more in the mire and the final whistle was sublime.

somebody needs to get in the refs ear so as to protect Mighten. Watson would have been moaning after first foul but as a team we accept repeated fouling. He is being kicked out of game.

We absolutely miss Watson, but we're certainly not adverse to the physical stuff ourself.

The rest is your usual conspiracy nonsense.

Hopefully Mao will be along soon to tell us:

We've a great recruitment policy
A great owner
The best kids in the land
A wonderful attacking manager that all other clubs fans wish they had
A really brilliant set of accounts
A great philosophy, ethos and structure at the club
And that this time next year Rodney we'll all be in the PL.

Our academy really does deserve a pat on the back for a team that has been so consistently out of the PL for us to produce so many players really is laudable