Match Thread: Forest Vs Huddersfield, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's League One Rams | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Huddersfield, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's League One Rams

What a suprise, theres just no feeling at all thaat we will score, its absolutey pathetic quite frankly. And nothing new, no 2 up front, no playing our best striker, keep persisting with players that are shit.. But all is fine, CH can buy his way into something better

Honestly, I am so fucking angry at that performance. We were absolutely shambolic that whole half. Absolutely nothing in attack other than the Anthony Knockaert clown show. They are ludicrously physical and you can see our player's dicjs retreating into their pelvises every time Hudds try it on a bit.

Cant see us turning this one around, we look utter shite this half when even semi competence would have been enough to have put these down already

Absolutely no idea how Grabban keeps getting a game. None at all.

Krov has had some nice spells without doing anything as usual. Hudds are shit but are still 1-0 up at the CG, say no more.

Similar script to last week, only difference is that we gave them a goal.
Our final third is very poor. We should have been 3 nil by the 20th minute. If continue playing like this I see Huddersfield winning this game comfortably, not by scoring allot more goals but by not being pit under real pressure.
There must something that we don't know, because both Grabban and Knockhart don't deserve to be in the starting line up, the latter its getting even worse and risking leaving us to play with 10 men.
Krovanovic the usual. Gives you the impression that he is doing allot but in reality creates nothing and is not capable to have shot in him like the standard number 10.
CH needs to shuffle the pack or this average Huddersfield team will have his relegation worries sorted today...

Similar script to last week, only difference is that we gave them a goal.
Our final third is very poor. We should have been 3 nil by the 20th minute. If continue playing like this I see Huddersfield winning this game comfortably, not by scoring allot more goals but by not being pit under real pressure.
There must something that we don't know, because both Grabban and Knockhart don't deserve to be in the starting line up, the latter its getting even worse and risking leaving us to play with 10 men.
Krovanovic the usual. Gives you the impression that he is doing allot but in reality creates nothing and is not capable to have shot in him like the standard number 10.
CH needs to shuffle the pack or this average Huddersfield team will have his relegation worries sorted today...
I don't see any way to a win in this game based on that first half performance. If we play the same we will just lose 2 or 3-0.

There has to be a significant change in our play across the pitch. The players look shellshocked by the ultra aggressive game of Huddersfield; but they must have known exactly what was coming. I assume they have watched a video this week?

I don't see any way to a win in this game based on that first half performance. If we play the same we will just lose 2 or 3-0.

There has to be a significant change in our play across the pitch. The players look shellshocked by the ultra aggressive game of Huddersfield; but they must have known exactly what was coming. I assume they have watched a video this week?
CH actually gave a different impression of them in his interview, quick n nimble kinda thing

Just for once I'm able to follow the scores on our office gear, don't know why I bother. I already had misgivings about this game but the apparent lack of effort leaves me for dead, I pity you blokes who have to watch this sort of rubbish most weeks.
This morning I watched 2 of my great grandsons playing. They are aged 8 and 6, play in the same team and it includes girls as well. They were all keen as mustard and obviously enjoyed it, as did I.
As for the current crop of Forest players the less said the better.