Match Thread: Forest Vs Cue Pee Arr sponsored by Noah's Ark | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Cue Pee Arr sponsored by Noah's Ark

I just don't understand the Carvalho situation.If we don't deem it worth him being on earlier at nil nil then why bother having him on the bench.If he is not wanted then we should have cut our losses....but other than Olympiakos who is gonna be interested?

I just don't understand the Carvalho situation.If we don't deem it worth him being on earlier at nil nil then why bother having him on the bench.If he is not wanted then we should have cut our losses....but other than Olympiakos who is gonna be interested?

No one because his masterbate.

it’s worrying you think Diakhby should still be starting
Bobby, it's not what I think but what Sabri thinks. I knew nothing about the guy before January, so I am still on the fence on what he brings to the table but I guess that the scouting team, monitored him a wee bit before brought him here, maybe watching games he played in France, I don't know. I admit, yesterday he wasnt the best player on the pitch, but he looked a but like the early games of Ameobi...
But we are in February now nd I still sense that there are at least two positions that Sabri doesn't know who is the natural player for them ... we cannot keep changing players for these two roles... he must take a decision, and live or die on it.
Bringing on Mighten to support Grabban for me means, that Walker isn't good enough not even to be brought as a supporting striker, why we brought him here? We could have relied on wee Mighten nd let Walker enjoying his time at Lincoln.
With that move , we automatically reduced Walkers value on the market nd dented his confidence.

Bobby, it's not what I think but what Sabri thinks. I knew nothing about the guy before January, so I am still on the fence on what he brings to the table but I guess that the scouting team, monitored him a wee bit before brought him here, maybe watching games he played in France, I don't know. I admit, yesterday he wasnt the best player on the pitch, but he looked a but like the early games of Ameobi...
But we are in February now nd I still sense that there are at least two positions that Sabri doesn't know who is the natural player for them ... we cannot keep changing players for these two roles... he must take a decision, and live or die on it.
Bringing on Mighten to support Grabban for me means, that Walker isn't good enough not even to be brought as a supporting striker, why we brought him here? We could have relied on wee Mighten nd let Walker enjoying his time at Lincoln.
With that move , we automatically reduced Walkers value on the market nd dented his confidence.
Diakhaby came from a very poor Huddersfield team that he can’t get in....walker isn’t what we need either

Without sow we look weak in the middle

I actually thought Silva did a good job in Sows place yesterday. He brought the ball out of defensive midfield well, got forward well and was a useful link. I would much rather have him deputise than Yates

I actually thought Silva did a good job in Sows place yesterday. He brought the ball out of defensive midfield well, got forward well and was a useful link. I would much rather have him deputise than Yates
Pope yesterdays failure wasnt the absence of Sow, but the lack of creativity nd finish further up ....to a certain extent, at home and against the so called poorer teams, play both Sow nd Watson is a waste...

Pope yesterdays failure wasnt the absence of Sow, but the lack of creativity nd finish further up ....to a certain extent, at home and against the so called poorer teams, play both Sow nd Watson is a waste...

Difficulty with that is watson is not mobile enough and as you say, when the front 4 dont click it puts us on the back foot even more. Personally i think players need introducing slowly and i would have liked to see tyler get the chance to show he learned from the previous game.

I didn't say it was the absence of Sow.

It was clear what the problems were. Attacking at home when we need a goal, forest are absolutely painful to watch

Sabz is a good manager but 75%+ of his substitutions make no sense.
They are always the same ones.

And generally what is on the bench is nowhere near as good as what is already on the pitch.

The result is that when players get tired, what he brings on makes the team worse.

Best example was at home to Boro, where we were well on top and winning until the subs, after which we failed to create anything and handed the game to them

he was doing well and pushing him forward is what ruined our foothold in the game. He should have remained the holding mid with Watson and Carvalho should have replaced Diahkaby. That for me was the only substitution that needed making in the second half.

he was doing well and pushing him forward is what ruined our foothold in the game. He should have remained the holding mid with Watson and Carvalho should have replaced Diahkaby. That for me was the only substitution that needed making in the second half.

Should have been the starting XI.

Should have been the starting XI.

I have to say, managers - and I mean all
Managers not just SL - make some utterly ludicrous decisions. Things which just don’t make sense. It isn’t as if the match day performance evidence isn’t there week in week out. Carvalho was better in 10 minutes than Diakhaby was in throughout. I don’t get why Ameobi, who again, was better than Diakhaby throughout came off before anyone else. Why did Yates, who has often been poor this season preferred when we were chasing a win.

hes done a lot right this season Lamouchi so not taking away from that, but some decisions just baffle me.

Could have changed formation they were barely attempting to get forward, could have even tried walker or Mighten to play alongside grabban. He has to gamble more in these type of games, a points ok until we start drifting towards 7th and the pressure ramps up.