Match Thread: Forest Vs Brentford, sponsored by 461 minutes | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Brentford, sponsored by 461 minutes

When will the weather ever get any better? much more of this and i will get a repetitive strain injury to my one keyboard finger. This mornings task was to log on to www.urbandictionary.com to check out a description of one of my two favourite posters on here. absolutely spot on. Now i can go down town ( by bus of course) and transfer my isa.

Didn't think so.

So Calvin Plummer makes something up once again and won't admit it? CP invents a fact to back up his argument and then diverts on to a point of minutia to deflect attention from that?

Just like the 'incredible' work behind the scenes Stuart Pearce had done that transformed the club, except you couldn't actually say what that was?

Just like the ownership/ contractual issues that prevented MW from playing Vellios?

You've got a fair bit of form for this and we aren't talking about one line of a big post, we are talking about huge whoppers.

I've had enough now. There are half a dozen people I can have a actually interesting debate with that aren't so mentally challenged that they believe personal insults in every post add to it. People that will debate a topic rather than deflect to the accuracy of a word and claim victory.

I honestly don't know how you get away with it CP. It's not just me you do it do by any means, you do it to nearly everyone and people are seeing right through you

The point of my initial post was to contrast the approach of the two clubs from a top down perspective.

You then went on several bizarre rants about MW who was irrelevant to the point and insisted on focusing on the micro (with made up facts that took you forever to admit) rather than the macro which was the crux of the post.

There was no attempt to debate, you just wanted to stamp your little feet and argue.

If its not Brexit ...then it is someone `s team ownership structure ... the Ipswich game is only 2 days away any chances talking about it ?

The point of my initial post was to contrast the approach of the two clubs from a top down perspective.

You then went on several bizarre rants about MW who was irrelevant to the point and insisted on focusing on the micro (with made up facts that took you forever to admit) rather than the macro which was the crux of the post.

There was no attempt to debate, you just wanted to stamp your little feet and argue.

Coming from the person who has insulted me in every post without having any insults returned?

I won't be taking any accusations of childish behaviour from you CP. You might get Woanz or Bremen running to your dog whistle because they hate me but pretty much everyone else on this forum knows your MO pretty down to a tee now

Coming from the person who has insulted me in every post without having any insults returned?

I won't be taking any accusations of childish behaviour from you CP. You might get Woanz or Bremen running to your dog whistle because they hate me but pretty much everyone else on this forum knows your MO pretty down to a tee now

Weirdly amongst all your posts you actually agreed with me on having an overarching philosophy but you were so determined to have an argument about MW that it nearly got lost. That's your MO: start needless fights and then play the victim.

Weirdly amongst all your posts you actually agreed with me on having an overarching philosophy but you were so determined to have an argument about MW that it nearly got lost. That's your MO: start needless fights and then play the victim.

This didn't need to be a fight. We could have debated the points and left it.

You make it a fight by needlessly insulting any poster that dares to disagree with you on anything, especially the stuff you've made up.

I haven't insulted you once in this thread. I'm debating. You are fighting, and then you are quoting a dog whistle to Woanz in the hope he'll come along in a blaze of insults and deflect away from your own behaviour on this thread.

This didn't need to be a fight. We could have debated the points and left it.

You make it a fight by needlessly insulting any poster that dares to disagree with you on anything, especially the stuff you've made up.

I haven't insulted you once in this thread. I'm debating. You are fighting, and then you are quoting a dog whistle to Woanz in the hope he'll come along in a blaze of insults and deflect away from your own behaviour on this thread.

Why bring me into this, you always play the victim after 2 pages of utterly needless drivel about some irrelevant point or semantics.

Firstly, it is humanly impossible to hear a dog whistle. but I am sure you will argue otherwise.

Secondly, CP will need to blow a big whistle for me to hear it in the South of France. (Cue the puns about the size of the whistle CP is blowing)

Thirdly, I do not need any cues from anyone to see pick holes in your football drivel. Although, several cans of red bull are needed to stay awake. Saying that your opinions on Brexit etc are quite interesting to read.

Firstly, it is humanly impossible to hear a dog whistle. but I am sure you will argue otherwise.

Secondly, CP will need to blow a big whistle for me to hear it in the South of France. (Cue the puns about the size of the whistle CP is blowing)

Thirdly, I do not need any cues from anyone to see pick holes in your football drivel. Although, several cans of red bull are needed to stay awake. Saying that your opinions on Brexit etc are quite interesting to read.

dog whistle
noun
  1. a high-pitched whistle used to train dogs, typically having a sound inaudible to humans.
    • a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular demographic group.
      "dog-whistle issues such as immigration and crime"

jesus.

the constant back and forth arguing is spamming every thread now.

No it isn't. Don't be a drama queen.

Me and CP have had one argument in weeks, and it's only an argument because he can't keep a civil tongue in his head.

Vast majority of threads are absolutely fine even when people disagree. Me and Toms had a perfectly amicable debate last week for instance