Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha

My view of yesterday`s game: Barnsley are already down, no drive in their players, they dont even care and probably they already have other options for next season. The only one that tried was their 20 year old keeper...but after all you can beat what you have infront of you ... first half was fantastic, the second so and so. They were there for the taking, we could have scored loads yesterday, even just for confidence...their defence was worst then shambolic. Their half pitch was like a prairie. I disagree with those that say that Tomlin was very good; apart from the goal, I think he was more a `break` to our counter attack and seemed like strolling around. Lolley should have came earlier and we would have scored at least another 3. Cash and Lolley are our main weapon, give them the ball and they will destroy the opposition. Lets start from the back; Kapino was good yesterday, was needed for a couple of shots from outside the box and handled them well...not too many dirty crosses to deal with. So he was better then in the first game. The defence, I think all of them played well. Fox was everywhere, every opposition shot was blocked by him, his timing is exceptional, shame we didnt play him in that role earlier. Fuentes was starting to get in the game even more, its a shame that we had to replace him. Midfield; Watson was good (apart from a couple of misplace passes-some of them very dangerous), Bridcutt, continued were he left v Cardiff, very good game, Gueddy-an average performance-he was all heart but some bad decisions could have costed us. Cash; no comment. he was taking the piss of Pinilios, his ball control is majestic, a new Robertson...same Lolley..the wings dont need touching just drill them even more. Forward; Brereton-he had the keys of the Barnsley defence. If he was more experienced, yesterday he could have scored another two.... all in all I enjoyed the game and hope we repeat the same performance in the last two games...

reminds me of the time somebody on here compared Osborn to Paul Scholes.

we were playing a shit Barnsley.

reminds me of the time somebody on here compared Osborn to Paul Scholes.

we were playing a shit Barnsley.
This wasnt only Cash very good performance ... he has been consistent since AK`s arrival ... the boy has ADSL and is a live wire ... he looks like he is falling all the time but skips the opposition players as if they were cones ... his ball control is premiership class (he was dropping 30m crosses as if they were cement bags- Pinilios couldnt cope with him)... think only injuries will stop his progression...

Any news on Fuentes?

I notice BBC Sport doesn't even mention his injury, nor is the incident shown on the ifollow highlights. Almost like it never happened (or it's only a Championship club so it doesn't matter).

I guess the news is likely to be bad for him when it does come. I can only wish him as speedy a recovery as possible.