Match Thread Forest v Stoke City. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread Forest v Stoke City.

Knock at least looking mildly more up for it today, get Mighten on for Cafu get Krov central.

I absolutely fucking hate this forest team, probably more than any other forest team of failures I have ever seen.

They don't look even remotely like a championship side and have probably looked that way for about 60% of the season.

Does the club really want me to pay £400 for a season ticket I might not be able to use to see more of this utter shit?

And there goes Derby scoring.

Every Saturday is just wank

From my perspective, If you take the spine of the side, to me that would in theory be keeper, woz, mckenna, garner, taylor n grabs. Despite me being anti Grabban, him not being played with a partner in crime when that spine kinda dictates it it just ridiculous. To not have gone with it when we have not scored goals for 50 games is negligent. I have no option but to think the manager is shit, ive watched them all season. I cant see a single thing that we can really say well done CH

Be nice if we had payers that can burst past 2 or 3 and open the game up, this is such a one paced side.

If we could speed up our passing 50%, our movement 75% and passing the ball forwards by 50% we might do something.

Tbf it should be 2-1 awful miss by grabz and a clean pen denied.

Very poor again - patient build-up is one thing, always going backwards is another.

That said, Grabban should have at least got his shot on target (why aim for the near post ?), and Garner's free kick was a whisker away.

Need to win this to stop our nerves fraying further.

I would advocate Hughton solely on the basis of his past reputation.

I wouldn't give him one more day in the job on the basis of his "achievements" this season.

He is probably going to achieve the lowest goals per game ratio in our history. He has avoided relegation but done nothing more than that.

Not a single memorable game all season.

Not troubled any of the top six or even the top 8 all season; a couple of draws and that is it.

I can't remember even enjoying any games.

I don't want to end up being ultra conservative just to scrape survival in the SBC each year as he did with Brighton and Norwich in the PL.

He has to be a better manager than this. He must be more effective than we have seen.

But I wouldn't want to pay for this. It's painful.

I used to be bored to death under Freedman, but there were mitigating circumstances and no forwards. CH has the team that almost made the play offs plus 15 signings plus 3 or 4 of his own guys and yet this is genuinelly worse than Freedman. Ive genuinelly never gone into so many games with the same feeling of boredom, not ever

I would advocate Hughton solely on the basis of his past reputation.

I wouldn't give him one more day in the job on the basis of his "achievements" this season.

He is probably going to achieve the lowest goals per game ratio in our history. He has avoided relegation but done nothing more than that.

Not a single memorable game all season.

Not troubled any of the top six or even the top 8 all season; a couple of draws and that is it.

I can't remember even enjoying any games.

I don't want to end up being ultra conservative just to scrape survival in the SBC each year as he did with Brighton and Norwich in the PL.

He has to be a better manager than this. He must be more effective than we have seen.

But I wouldn't want to pay for this. It's painful.

spot on

Well looks like we are incapable of security points ourselves and have to rely on Rotherham dropping points. I agree with Pope that this is one of the poorest Forest teams of my lifetime and I have no hope that we will be any better next season.Let's just hope that there are 3 teams more shite than us next season too...cracking!

Last edited:
Very poor again - patient build-up is one thing, always going backwards is another.

Thats the thing tho isnt it, it isnt actually build up at all, build up would be how effectively and efficiently can we get the ball in the box, it would need a style of play and ideas of how to actually do it.

In recent times id also say its the creative managers and teams that are getting the promotions

That was absolutely dire yet again. What are we doing persisting with these overrated, disinterested players like Knocheart, Freeman & Cafu, surely we would be better giving a couple of youngsters a taste of 1st team action, but not even any sign of them on the bench.

Well looks like we are incapable of security points ourselves and have to rely on Rotherham dropping points. I agree with Pope that this is one of the poorest Forest squads of my lifetime and I have no hope that we will be any better next season.Let's just hope that there are 3 teams more shite than us next season too...cracking!

Id argue it isnt the squad per se, I mean we do have enough players in that squad to be doing far better and that has to come down to the manager

Who said anything about deserve, if people paid to do their job actually did it. Grabz should have hit the target and linesman should have flagged for pen.
youre presuming that Grabz would score the pen tho which going by his previous shot was at best 50/50